Quanti™ lifts test and measurement and electrical safety testing to a completely new level.
Quanti™ offers reliable, rugged, fast, accurate, intrinsically safe and easily programmable testing no matter what your need is.
Uniquely this product series has various options for combining and integrating electrical safety and functional test. Quanti™ offers testing equipment for a wide range of applications, such as production, type test and R&D. Quanti™ concept enables choosing for example from a pure high-voltage tester to a combination of test functions.
Advantages of Quanti™ are unrivaled. Quanti™ offers fast testing times and reduces testing costs because you need only one device for the LCR, DMM, electrical safety and functional testing. Power factor correction in the input ensures that the EMC-network problems are mitigated. Despite the great variety of available test functions, devices remain very compact.
Needless to say, Quanti™ continues the Finero philosophy in building T&M systems. Quanti™ products can be equipped with four different optional interfaces. Contrary to nearly all testing devices available on the market, Quanti™ equipment uses proprietary RS-485 interface for Quanti™ to Quanti™ communication, which enables linking of several devices to each other. This means less cabling and less space requirements.
There is a program storage for 20 test sequences with 25 steps. The included windows software allows the creation and loading of test programs on your PC. Like all Finero’s testers, Quanti ™ products are LabVIEW compatible.
Information and data provided can be seen on the multiple line, crystal clear colour LCD – display and the clear commands make the software easy and intuitive to use.
Comfortable menus make sure that the operator can adjust all test parameters very easily.
- Just one or a number of tests –Quanti™ has it all!
- 4.3” LCD graphical color display
- 3U size, table or rack mounted
- Can be used in a wide range of applications in production, type test and R&D
- Comfortable to adjust test parameters
- Network friendly – PFC integrated
- LabView compatible
- › I= Insulation Resistance
- › HI = High Voltage, Insulation Resistance
- › HIS = High Voltage, Insulation Resistance, Continuity
- › HILS= High Voltage, Insulation Resistance, LCR Meter, Continuity
- › GI= Ground Bond, Insulation Resistance
- › GHI= Ground Bond, High Voltage, Insulation Resistance
- › MHI= DMM, High Voltage , Insulation Resistance
- › 2MHI= 2DMM, High Voltage, Insulation Resistance
- › MGHI= DMM, Ground Bond , High Voltage , Insulation Resistance